Monday, April 17, 2006

What is the difference between Page Protectors and Sheet Protectors ???

In essence there are no difference between page protectors and sheet protectors. It has something to do with the what the product was first named historicaly and then it has developed form there. In Canada most people call them Page Protectors in the US: Sheet Protectors in the United Kingdom it is call Punch Pockets.

In the US however we have over the last few years divided it into two areas where sheet protectors are mostly for use in the office and page protectors are used with scrapbooking. Perhaps because scrap bookers first develop a very artistic page and then needed a PROTECTOR to store them in and then it sound at least in my ears as a "better sell" a: page protector to protect the page you just have spend hours developing.

No comments: